Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Wow, it's been a while

It's been pretty busy around the Huff house.
Ryne started football two weeks before classes started which left me much time to myself.
Some would say that it's sad to have so much free time without your hubby, but I actually enjoy it. It let's me get a LOT of things done around the house, and I love being productive :)

The last few days of Summer Vacation, I work diligently on my application for Student Teaching...I can't believe it's already time for that.

Classes started last week and began our even crazier lives. Ryne and I both have pretty crazy schedules and they will only get more hectic as the year progresses!

The very first game of the season was last weekend...MNU vs. Avila University
MNU took the win, 42-7.
Ryne had a great game (so I hear)

I missed the game for my Grandma's 82nd birthday party in Arkansas. Which was such a great weekend!

So thats pretty much what's been going on with us...I'm sure there will be more to come soon!
Game tomorrow!
MNU vs. Baker
6 p.m.
Poineer Stadium

Go Poineers!

No comments:

Post a Comment