Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello blog....it's me again.

Can we all just agree this is LONG overdue?









Whew. So glad we got that over with.


Well in the months between my last post and now we've had quite the experience. I lost my dad suddenly to a heart attack in January. I think I've just been trying to figure out how I am going to share with the world about it. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel pressured to share. I want to share. But I want to be sure that the words I share about losing dad are not in vein and are able to help others who might be dealing with a similar experience. It's difficult to swallow, losing a parent. Like....almost impossible. I cried....a lot. I've gone through some very low valleys in life and I can say that this one single experience has changed the way I look at the world forever. My heart aches even to think about it.

So maybe I am not ready, but when I am the words will come and.....I will share.

Love to you all.

ANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment