Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer Days

This was the first summer I had literally "no responsibilities" and so, I was both excited and apprehensive about what it would bring.

One of my favorite things to enjoy during summer is the simplicity. I love the still quiet mornings that seem to linger into afternoon. There is a sense of restoration that occurs each summer, as the stresses of the school year fade into the rear view mirror. 

But in fact, I do get kind of bored when morning after morning inches by and I have to create things to busy my life. Not a bad problem to have, I must admit. And [actually] I envy those moments in the thick of the school year when there just aren't enough hours in the day. 

So this summer, since I had "no responsibilities" I decided I could do something fun for myself and I took a photography class. The CAPTURE class was so inspiring! I've forever wanted to move out of auto mode with my camera and learn how to take [better] photos. This is totally a growing, learning process. But it is SO much fun. I love getting to play and capture my little man in the process. 

My little Royals fan.



Playing catch with daddy before heading to the game with his Nana and PopPop.


Summertime snackin'

One of my favorite parts of our house. I would love to get to the point where I can photograph and blog about creating happy spaces.


Until next time...
Anna :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment