Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Reflections. Celebrations. Life.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Never a Dull Moment

We've been going, going, going since Hudson blessed us with his presence in September and there have been absolutely zero dull moments around Casa De Huff.

Since finding out about Hudson's club feet, I knew that God would allow our story to provide comfort to other mama's and daddy's in their fear, and uncertainty with having a baby with club feet. I had faith that He would allow us to do it, I just didn't really know how.

In the past month, we were able to share our Hudson story on one of the Club Feet blogs that provided US with much comfort after finding out that Hudson had them. Faith, Feet, and Love allowed us to share our story on their blog, and we were so honored. Check it out for yourself here!

A few weeks ago, we were eating dinner and sat across from a young couple with a son around 18 months old who I noticed kept eying Hudson's brace (typical, as I get that a lot when we are out). I just figured they didn't knw what it was and wondered what I had done to my kid. Later, they got our attention and told us that their son had a brace as well, only he now only has to wear his at night. It was such a great reminder that you just never know who you might meet and what connection you might have with them!

My favorite time of day is when I get to cuddle and rock my little guy to sleep. I get to soak up these fleeting moments with him. We are absolutely loving how much he has turned our world upside down! It's SO hard to put into words what being a parent does to you, its incredibly spiritual and beautiful. LOVE that kid SOOOO much!

Here are some highlights of our last month, moments we are cherishing!
Couldn't help myself. This could be used for black mail one day. :) Or maybe just senior year of high school.

Hudson's first Easter

I love my family.

Hudson meeting his great-grandma Nita!

My big 6 month old boy!

Those eyes MELT my heart!

Miracle Feet

Our little family, love my boys!


I am totally biased, but he is a beautiful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment